Monday, December 19, 2011

Operation Emergency Deployment - Introduction

Another trip report - and I named it "Emergency Deployment".


To me, this trip is absolutely optional, as I have re-qualified my current status as United MileagePlus Premier Gold (new name for Premier Executive next year) back in September. Also, I have some extra EQMs already (from last trip to Hong Kong via Chicago).

I was doing this for my friend - my friend had to "waste" about 10 days worth of paid time off due to company policy. Since United was doing a sale (sort of) for Europe. After we had worked the plan, we booked our trip.

Then why called "Emergency"? Funny enough, this is my first international ticket I have booked ever that travel within a month. I will say, as international travel, it is a kind of emergency, sort of.

I booked this ticket by using my VDB voucher earned last year on the same day that I got my last VDB mentioned in my trip report. Fate or coincidence? Who knows?

But after reading this trip report, hopefully, you will know some tricks about London.


No comments:

Post a Comment